“Taking joy in Life is a couple’s best cosmetic”
When i think back over my life to the times i felt most beautiful, i was surprised to discover that my real moments of beauty resulted from something more powerful than just the combination of the right hairstyle , makeup and clothing.
The times i felt most beautiful were on my santorini wedding, the day i gave birth to my son and the first time i walked my dog in Phoenix Park.
The day i got married in Santorini was a joyful day. The Light of the sun is different there, has a unique in the world magick, sometimes i think it is another sun..
A wedding event has always surprises, maybe to much wind outside so your hair not look right or stand as you wish, maybe to much sun so your makeup starts fading away, while my future husband stood waiting outside a local orthodox church waving at me with a Mona Lisa Smile.
But when you start a new life, you have love in your heart, a good local wedding planner in Santorini and have your friends and family with you you don’t really worry what will happen next.
When I see my wedding pictures from Santorini today i cant see this fuzzy details, the hair, the make up or the strong wind
i see the happiness showing on my face and a perfect wedding planned
Joyful Moments in Santorini
- Santorini is a wonderful place for all kinds of walks, whether in warm spring showers or balmy sunshine. Especially in Spring the scent of the earth reawakening and the sight of the kaldera is a monumental display of color and a reminder of how wonderful it is simply to be alive.
- Visit a local handmade store and pick some memorabilia marble or wood.
- Eat local wine and taste some greek salad with herbs
- Find a local travel boat for a creative excursion in santorini beaches.
- Taste the excellent bread and cheese pies also santorini honey from thyme and cookies.
- Go and visit with a guide ancient places and learn the island culture.
- Find refreshing scents – try rose water
- Buy and take home, be always on the lookout for linen , Santorini has a long tradition about linen.
- Always take your coffee outside looking in the caldera. It is inspiration.